Thursday, October 11, 2012
Author: Jason Tremblay | Topics: Mexico Timeshare, timeshare news, Vacation
Send Me on Vacation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that supports vacation experiences for women who are breast cancer survivors, has made their next vacation opportunity a little sweeter. You still have time to register to be part of the Send Me On Vacation “Vacation With a Purpose” Grand Mayan Riviera Maya holiday—and for a few more participants, there’s the opportunity to receive a $50 Hotel Card as part of your package.
Here’s your vacation opportunity—and it is SO SWEET:
- You can plan a 7-day, Grand Mayan Riviera Maya getaway starting as low as $299.
- You’ll stay at the Grand Mayan Riviera Maya. You’ll have 7 nights of luxury accommodations. Your vacation dates are October 27 through November 3.
- You can choose to stay in a hotel room for 7 nights at $299; select a one-bedroom timeshare unit for $499; or vacation in a two-bedroom timeshare unit for $599. Hotel taxes are additional.
- You’ll receive one free Round of Golf for two, valued at $258.
- Enjoy a free Tequila Tasting for Two, with an estimated value of $100.
- Enjoy a Dinner for Two, an estimated value of $100.
- And if you act NOW, there are still a few $50 Hotel Cards available.
- But here’s the best part of all. You will be vacationing for a purpose as 100% of the proceeds from this event are going to Send Me On Vacation to help support vacation experiences for women who have undergone cancer treatment and who will benefit from the relaxing, restorative experience of a vacation.
Your Vacation for a Purpose Schedule
- Vacation Getaway: October 27 through November 3, 2012.
- Golf Tournament, October 28, 9AM.
- Tequila Tasting, October 28.
- Dinner, October 28, 7PM.
Here’s how to find out more: http://www.sendmeonvacation.org/events/current-events/annual_event.html. Contact Cindy Phelps at email@example.com or by phoning 925.577.1801.
Full payment is required at the time of booking and non-refundable travel insurance is available from SFX Resorts. Other activities, such as zip line excursions and a day spa are available for additional charges. You should consult your tax advisor regarding deductions related to your Vacation for a Purpose getaway.