Wyndham Worldwide Recognized for 13th Year as a Top Company for Working Families
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Wyndham Worldwide has once again been recognized by the Orlando Sentinel as one of the “Top 100 Companies for Working Families.” This is the 13th year that Wyndham Worldwide has received this recognition.
This award is given annually to 100 companies in Central Florida that work diligently to make families a top priority by offering family-friendly benefits and developing new and unique ways to put families first. The Orlando Sentinel highlights the companies that help their employees have the best work/life balance through their benefits and services offered.
Wyndham Worldwide has more than 3,800 employees at their various hotels, resorts, and offices throughout Central Florida. They offer a wide range of professional experiences, opportunities, and benefits that support each associate including:
- Balanced lifestyle with flexible work arrangements, holiday hours, and discounts for employees.
- Career development that allows for continuing education with reimbursement, professional development, and associate business groups.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401K, life insurance, domestic partner benefits, adoption cost reimbursement, and an employee assistance program.
- Office culture such as employee recognition programs, on-site events and celebrations, and paid time-off to volunteer.
- Amenities on-site at the offices include employee health and wellness programs, a full time nurse practitioner, on-site fitness center, dry cleaning, a Starbucks barista, and a cafeteria.
“We’re extremely honored to once again earn recognition among the Top 100 Companies for Working Families, and we’re committed to cultivating a working atmosphere where associates feel valued and can effectively balance their professional and personal lives,” said Sarah King, executive vice president, human resources, Wyndham Vacation Ownership.
Learn more about Wyndham Worldwide as a company by visiting their official website.