Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa is Now Open
Monday, May 3, 2021
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa is finally welcoming guests back after it reopened on April 29th. Room reservation bookings began April 15, 2021.
Located right in the center of Disneyland Resort, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa offers incredible accommodations and amenities to complement a magical Disneyland escape. It also puts guests just steps away from the Downtown Disney District to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
Guests will enjoy more than just close proximity to the theme parks, they’ll also have access to swimming pools, cabana service, Disney character wake-up calls, food and drink at GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill, and more.
While we are still in a pandemic, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa is committed to the health and well-being of guests and staff. They have implemented enhanced cleanliness procedures including increased cleaning in high-traffic areas, online check-in, and cashless payments options.
As part of the phased reopening, certain hotel services, dining, amenities, activities, and offerings may be modified, limited in capacity, or unavailable to accommodate physical distancing and other health guidelines.
Guests staying at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa that are two years old and older must wear a mask in public areas at the hotel, even those that have been vaccinated. Masks may be removed when swimming, eating, or drinking. Social distancing is also encouraged at all times.
Other things to know prior to arrival include:
- Guests can utilize online check-in up to five days before arrival to save time and promote social distancing
- Guests need to review the updates Health & Safety Acknowledgement before arrival
- Those that have used online check-in will receive a text when the room is ready and can then just top at the Front Desk to pick up their room key
- Download the Disneyland app ahead of your trip. It can be used for mobile ordering, to check park hours, view maps, and get other important resort updates
- Guests will automatically be checked out the final morning without needing to visit the Front Desk
Guests planning to visit a theme park during their vacation will need a valid theme park ticket and a park reservation for the same park on the same date. Visit the resort’s website for full details and updates before booking your stay.