CEO of Hilton Hotels and Hilton Grand Vacations Timeshare Is Stepping Down
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
In January 2008, Stephen F. Bollenbach, co-chairman and CEO of Hilton Hotels will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Americas Lodging Investment summit according to the Hospitality Net.
Hilton Grand Vacations and The Hilton Club, or what is also referred to as Hilton timeshares, are wholly owned by the Hilton Hotels Corp. Acquisition of Hilton Hotels, including the timeshare division, is currently underway by the Blackstone Group, according to Reuters News Agency.
Bollenbach was originally scheduled to retire from Hilton on January 1, 2008 and would have then received $4 million over five years for serving as a consultant to the company after he retires. Instead, Forbes reports, he will likely be involuntarily terminated after the acquisition by the Blackstone Group and receive $10.5 million in a severance payment.
It will be interesting to see if Blackstone succeeds in acquiring Hilton.
You can buy new Hilton timeshares from the Hilton corporation and in doing so, you will indirectly be contributing to the retirement fund of a lot of hardworking Hilton employees and some very highly paid executives and stockholders. Or you can buy Hilton timeshare resales directly from their current owner and put the money you save in your own retirement fund, or anywhere else you would like to use and enjoy it.
Hilton timeshare resales at Hilton are available at:
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Sea World International Center – Orlando, Florida
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club on International Drive – Orlando, Florida
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club at the Flamingo – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club at the Las Vegas Hilton – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club on the Las Vegas Strip – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort – Waikoloa, Hawaii
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club at the Kalia Tower – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club at South Beach – Miami Beach, Florida
- Hilton Kings’s Land (planned to open 2008) Hawaii
- The Grand Waikikian (planned) Hawaii