Wyndham Vacation Ownership Wins Five Stevie Awards
Thursday, March 10, 2016
On Friday, March 4, Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) received five awards at the tenth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. WVO, the world’s largest vacation ownership company, received the awards at a gala banquet at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas with more than 500 executives from around the world in attendance.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service celebrate companies that are currently leading the world in effective business practices. The accolades include top sales awards, business development awards, contact center awards, and customer service awards.
“We are immensely proud of our award winners for being recognized as the top professionals in our industry,” said Jeff Myers, chief sales and marketing officer of Wyndham Vacation Ownership. “Earning five Stevie Awards is evidence of our company’s outstanding talent and unyielding commitment to success.”
WVO won two gold, one silver, and two bronze Stevie awards. They competed against more than 2,100 organizations of all sizes and nearly every industry. The company received the following honors:
Gold Stevie Award:
- National Sales Executive Director of the Year – Dana Peterson
- Sales Support Team of the Year – WVO Training Team
Silver Stevie Award:
- Inbound Marketing Program of the Year – Wyndham Rewards Call Transfer Program
Bronze Stevie Award:
- Sales Manager of the Year – Jessica Sutfin
- Back Office Customer Service Team of the Year, Other Service Industries – Wyndham Bonnet Creek Administration Team
Want to learn more about the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service and check out the list of the Stevie winners in all categories? Visit the Stevie Awards website.