Exclusive Resorts Has Launched Luxurious Members-Only Mobile App
Friday, February 14, 2020
Luxury vacation ownership company Exclusive Resorts has announced its new Members-only mobile app, The Club, which offers a one-stop-shop for connecting with the brand’s service teams, planning vacations, and personal preferences that are specific to the Member utilizing it.
Created in partnership with leading development company, Bottle Rocket, Exclusive Resorts has focused on creating an app that offers more than simply searching and booking vacations. The Club helps conveniently connect their Members to their destinations from the moment they start planning their vacations until they return home for a more memorable and easier vacation experience.
Exclusive Resorts’ Executive VP of Member Experience Jay Wong stated:
“Exclusive Resorts extensively researched how our Members travel with us and identified ways to resolve pain points, from pre-trip planning to their on-site experience, and even after they return home. Maintaining Exclusive Resorts’ best-in-class Member experience is our number one priority. The app will bring the ultra-personalized experiences we provide every Club Member to a new level.”
Some of the apps most notable features include:
- Live-Chat with Concierge—Quickly start a live chat with the on-site Exclusive Resorts Concierge services for various questions like restaurant recommendations, activity schedules, and more. Members can also connect with their Vacation Ambassador through this feature.
- Automatic WiFi Connection—Connect to WiFi at any Exclusive Resort just by selecting “join network” on the app without having to worry about a username or password.
- Pay and View Bills—Review house bills (items like private car services, groceries, etc.), add gratuities, pay by credit card, and check out.
- Access Trip Itineraries—Manage and view travel itineraries with the ability to add confirmed activities to a phone calendar, add requests, change or cancel reservations, and more.
- Determine Member Preferences—Easily add any preferences like favorite foods, allergies, hobbies, room temperatures, and other items alike.
- Social Media Access—Share photos and videos to Facebook or Instagram through the app!
If all these benefits weren’t enough, Members can also access the Members-only online portal, The Source which provides Google ratings for attractions, activities, restaurants, and more. The portal also recognizes when a Member is within 100 miles of their destination on the day of arrival so the program can seamlessly transition from planning to destination mode.
To learn more about Exclusive Resorts and the Exclusive Resorts club, please visit their official website.