Wyndham Launches New App to Minimize Guest Contacts
Monday, September 28, 2020
Wyndham has just announced a new mobile application that is now available for iOS and Android devices. The goal of this app is to prioritize low-contact features to help minimize guest contact during the times of Covid-19.
This new Wyndham app allows guests to check-in and checkout on their mobile devices and is available at 300 of the group’s properties across the US. They plan to expand this service to 6,000 Wyndham hotels before the end of 2020.
Additionally, the app will offer access to digital room keys at select properties later this year. The first properties to allow access to this service will be Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Wyndham Grand Rio Mar.
Some other beneficial features offered by this Wyndham app include:
- Lightning Book – allows users to search and book a hotel in as few as three taps.
- “In-stay mode” – defaults the phone home screen to display relevant information regarding upcoming stays at Wyndham properties.
- “My App Passport” – lets guests track engagements with stamps and animations when they achieve select in-app accomplishments like booking a stay or redeeming points.
- The ability to add preferred methods of payment.
- View previous and upcoming stays.
- Check out personalized offers and purchase points.
Jessica Davidson, senior vice president, Digital, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, commented on the benefits of the new app:
“More than ever, travellers are seeking drive-to accommodations and Wyndham offers the power of established brands that they know and trust—brands like La Quinta by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham and Super 8 by Wyndham. For everyday travellers, especially those traveling during the pandemic, this app is a game changer, delivering the features guests expect today alongside a robust foundation for the future.”
Learn more about the Wyndham brand by visiting the official website.