Disney’s Aulani Resort Set to Reopen in November
Friday, October 2, 2020
Disney has just announced that their property in Hawaii, Disney’s Aulani Resort, is set to begin phase one of reopening on November 1, 2020. This opening will have limited capacity and added health and safety measures in place for staff and guests.
Disney’s Aulani Resort is a unique property within the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) network of resorts. It is located right on the beach with stunning panoramic views of the scenic islands of Hawaii. The resort is both family-friendly and great for couples seeking a romantic tropical getaway.
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. Travel Association, and Disney’s team of health and safety professionals have all given guidance to help ensure the phased reopening happens safely and smoothly. Anyone who is interested in visiting Disney’s Aulani Resort are encouraged to keep up to date with the latest information from the Hawaii Tourism Authority, especially regarding mandated quarantines or pre-travel testing.
The resort has implemented a number of changes and additional measures being taken to keep everyone safe. Some of the current health and safety efforts at Disney’s Aulani Resort include:
- Guests will utilize online check-in
- Services within stores, restaurants, pools, fitness centers, and other public spaces will be adjusted to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning efforts of bedrooms and high traffic areas
- Shopping and dining locations will limit contact-services
- Restaurants will modify food and beverage offerings as well as menus and operating hours
- Operating hours of pools and other recreation areas will be modified
Disney is also offering guests a flexible cancellation policy, allowing you to change or cancel your reservation at Disney’s Aulani Resort up to 24 hours prior to arrival for all stays through May 20, 2021.
Learn more about Disney’s Aulani Resort and other DVC properties reopening on the official website.