RCI Adds 5 Resorts in Japan
Thursday, September 3, 2015
This week, RCI announced that they have added five new properties in Japan through their affiliation with Japanese developer Tokyu Corporation.
As the demand for travel options in Asia continue to increase, many RCI members will be delighted to hear the timeshare exchange company is working to meet their requests.
Managing Director of RCI Asia Pacific, Jonathan Mills, said,
“This is a very exciting affiliation for RCI, and we are thrilled to offer our members five high-quality resorts located in some of the most popular tourist destinations in Japan. Japan is a favorite destination with RCI members and we’re confident that these resorts will be very popular. They are great additions to the collection of top vacation destinations we offer. I look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with Tokyu Corporation.”
Here is some information about the new resorts:
- Big Week Karuizawa — Located in Karuizawa, Nagano Prefecture this Big Week resort is a luxury mountain retreat. The property sits at the bottom of Mount Asama, providing a great spot for exploring the town and natural beauty. For accommodations, the resort offers 30 two-bedroom units with full kitchens.
- Big Week Hakone Gora &mdash Positioned in the center of Hakone, this resort is actually a part of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. Known for its hot springs, the Hakone Gora resort is a popular destination for travelers. Since it is only 100 kilometers from Tokyo, it is just as popular with locals. Each unit comes with a full kitchen and in-room amenities.
- Big Week Izukogen — This resort is located on the Izu Peninsula. Surrounded by mountains and the sea, the Big Week Izukogen offers breathtaking views as far as the eye can see. Here, RCI members can reserve two-bedroom units with a separate living room and full kitchen.
- Big Week Tateshina — Located in Tateshina highland, Nagano Prefecture, this property offers great views of the Yatsugatake Mountain. The resort is a popular destination year-round, with many outdoor activities. The Big Week Tateshina is actually included in the Tokyu Resort Town, providing direct access to amenities such as dining and a golf course.
- Big Week Kyoto — As one of the most popular tourists destinations, Kyoto provides great opportunities to experience Japanese culture. Now, RCI will have access to the famous city with the Big Week Kyoto. After exploring the ancient temples and famous restaurants, guests can relax in their spacious two-bedroom unit. These units are fully stocked and even offer a washer and dryer.
To learn more about RCI timeshares, visit SellMyTimeshareNow.com.