Sell My Timeshare NOW Makes Inc. 5000 List, But Hasn’t Made it on Oprah … Yet
Friday, August 14, 2009
All of us at Sell My Timeshare NOW are pretty excited to have made the Inc. 5000 List for the second year in a row, ranking 1599 out of the top 5000 privately held US companies.
- Fastest growing, privately owned real estate companies nationwide: Sell My Timeshare NOW is number 21 on the Top 100 List.
- Fastest growing, privately owned Businesses in the Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, MA-NH metro area: Sell My Timeshare NOW is number 51 among the Top 100 List.
- Fastest growing, privately owned companies in all categories in the state of New Hampshire: Sell My Timeshare NOW is number 13 on the Top 100 List.
But what we didn’t realize as we were celebrating, is how much better our lives (and our ranking on the Inc. 5000 List) might be, if only we could be mentioned on the Oprah Show.
- Galaxy Desserts of Richmond, California, was not ranked on Inc.’s prestigious list until after being mentioned on Oprah, multiple times. This year the specialty desert company ranks 2297.
- LightWedge Booklights went from non-ranked to 1609, thanks to a mention on Oprah.
- James Ray International, a company that ranks 479 on the Inc. 500 List, saw their sales increase by 376 percent after a mention on Oprah.
- And, the company that ranks number 708 on the Inc. 5000 List, Ecobags.com, saw their sales triple after being mentioned on Oprah’s Earth Day episode.
And according to the experts at Inc. Magazine, these are only a few of the companies that are on either the Inc. 500 or the Inc 5000 Lists and also have benefited by exposure on the Oprah Show.
…Which just makes you wonder if Oprah would be interested in buying or renting timeshare? And until we find out the answer to that, we will just have to go on calling ourselves “Sell My Timeshare NOW, the global leader in the advertising and marketing of timeshare resale and timeshare rental—but as not yet seen on Oprah.”