Jason Tremblay to be Panelist on Hot Topics at GNEX 2013 Timeshare Conference
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Jason Tremblay, founder of VacationOwnership.com and Sell My Timeshare NOW will be a featured panelist at the 2013 GNEX timeshare industry conference, the 3rd Annual Global Networking Expo (GNEX 2013: The Global Meeting of Minds).
The topics for discussion are hot and the debates will no doubt be lively. Jason will be part of two panel discussions. The first is scheduled for Tuesday, February 5 at 2:30 PM in the Ballroom of the Beverly Wilshire hotel.
Tremblay and other panelists will address the topic: “Has Timeshare Lost Its Value Proposition?”
- Craig Morganson, President & CEO, Holiday Systems International
- Mark Carney, Marketing & Sales Director, Royal Resorts
- Francis Taylor, CEO, Dial An Exchange
- Mel Grant, President & CEO, SFX Preferred Resorts
- Stuart Lamont, Executive Chairman, Club Leisure Group
- Harold Derrah,CEO, Anantara Vacation Club
- Jason Clowrey, Managing Director, Visions Of The World
Then on Wednesday, February 6, Tremblay will be part of a second panel. This time the topic will be: “The Truth About Timeshare On The Internet!” Other panelists on this hot timeshare and vacation ownership industry topic include: Steve Tassler, Principal, Xeputu and Kris Jamtaas, Senior Vice President, Business Development, North America, RCI.
You can read the full VacationOwnership.com media release here: VacationOwnership.com Founder Will Be GNEX 2013 Panelist