Moonlight Magic Event Returning in 2019 for DVC Members
Friday, November 30, 2018
Disney Vacation Club (DVC) has just announced that their popular after hours event, Moonlight Magic, will be returning in 2019 for their DVC members. Dates have also been announced and the booking dates are now posted so that guests can start planning.
DVC members and their guests are able to visit the Disney theme parks after they have closed, providing shorter wait times on popular attractions and character meet and greet opportunities. These after hour events also feature complimentary refreshments, dance parties, and more.
DVC members that participate in the event can enter the park during early evening hours and as the park closes for day time guests.
The registration process for 2019 goes as follows:
- Visit the page for the event you want to attend when your booking window becomes available and hit RSVP. Have your DVC Member number ready.
- Enter a virtual waiting room to secure your place in line, no need to refresh the page.
- Once a spot opens up, you will be directed to the registration for to sign up for a night of Moonlight Magic.
The dates and locations DVC members can experience Moonlight Magic include:
- January 31, 2019 – Disneyland Park
- February 5 and 12, 2019 – Magic Kingdom Park
- March 20 and 27, 2019 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- May 13 and 20, 2019 – Epcot
- July 18, August 8 and 22, 2019 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- September 18 and October 16, 2019 – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
One date per park is available per DVC membership.
Reservations are required to attend the Moonlight Magic events. A DVC member is able to register themselves and up to three additional guests. Children younger than 3 years old do not need to be registered. For complete details and terms, visit the DVC website.