Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Reopens to Owners at 25% Capacity
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Since its temporary closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort is the first major property near Disney Springs to reopen, implementing new protocols and guidelines for resort owners, guests, and staff.
The resort is taking a phased reopening approach—currently in their first phase—opening at maximum 25% capacity and only allowing vacation club owners to book stay at the property. They also took advantage of their six-week closure to renovate the pool deck and splash pad.
Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek is implementing new policies to abide by guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. These new guidelines include:
- A new curbside check-in service
- Pool reservation system to ensure proper disinfecting between groups
- Mobile handwashing stations in high-trafficked areas
- Stickers and signs throughout the property encouraging social distancing
- Limiting occupancy in elevators
- Resort staff is required to wear masks
- Food and beverage services, as well as the arcade, will remain closed during the first phase of the reopening
- Grocery delivery services are being offered to owners staying in suites with kitchen facilities
For more information on Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek and updates on its reopening schedule, please visit their official website.