Hilton Grand Vacations Wins 13 ARDA Awards
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Hilton Grand Vacations was recently honored with 13 awards during the 2021 American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Awards program. This included the company’s first ARDA Circle of Excellence (ACE) Award for Employee of the Year, which represents the highest level of excellence within the resort industry.
The ARDA Awards celebrate the top performers within the timeshare industry and consistently recognize the best nominees submitted in categories including overall professional excellence, sales and marketing, product design, advertising, promotion and communications, and resort design.
“We are immensely proud of our 13 ARDA Award winners, along with the 36 finalists who represented our company and their ongoing commitment to excellence,” said Mark Wang, president and CEO of Hilton Grand Vacations. “Our team members’ spirit of hospitality shined through in every aspect of their work and can be seen in all they do for our owners and guests. This recognition and prestigious honor by ARDA is yet another example of how their exceptional work makes such a valuable and positive impact on our industry.”
The complete list of ARDA Awards winners from Hilton Grand Vacations include:
- ACE Employee of the Year Award – Ivan Melians
- Marketing Management Leader – Benjamin Kreitl
- Marketing Team – South Carolina Marketing Team
- Sales Team – Ocean Enclave In-House Sales Team
- Business Administration or Operations Team – Treasury and Capital Markets Team
- Owner/Customer Relations Manager – Glory Jacobs
- External Communications Team – External Communications Team
- Human Resources Professional or Team – Workforce Planning Team
- Resort Operations Team Member/Team – Gina Crisostomo
- Maintenance Team Member or Manager – Ricardo Figueroa
- Housekeeping Team Member – Maria Villalva De Alarco
- Newsletter – eClub Traveler
- Digital Products: Owner/Guest – Flywire Project
The 2021 ARDA Awards winners were chosen by industry experts and judges outside of the industry that represent a variety of fields related to the various category divisions. Previously, Hilton Grand Vacations has earned recognition in categories such as Inventory Revenue Management Manager, Resort General Manager and Resort Operations Team, as well as Interior Design and Special Event: Employee Recognition Program, highlighting the success and hard work of its team members.
Learn more about Hilton Grand Vacations by visiting the brand’s website.