Wyndham Destinations Honored with Ten Awards at ARDA Timeshare Industry Conference
Monday, May 16, 2022
Wyndham Destinations was recently honored with 10 awards at the 2022 American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Timeshare Together Conference. The vacation ownership brand was recognized for both Sales & Marketing and Management & Administration.
The Spring ARDA Awards highlight the best of the timeshare industry, giving awards to both individuals and teams across six categories.
“On behalf of Wyndham Destinations, it is an honor to be recognized by ARDA for the incredible contributions of our teams and individual associates throughout the past year,” said Jeff Myers, chief sales & marketing officer at Wyndham Destinations. “As the world returned to leisure travel, their creativity and grit helped break through the noise, continuing to drive home the many benefits of vacation ownership. Congratulations to our amazing winners and nominees.”
Associates and leaders of Wyndham Destinations received 10 individual and team ARDA awards this year including
- Marketing Program – Wyndham Destinations Tango Premium Program
- Legal and Regulatory Team – Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Legal Team
- Owner/Customer Relations Team – Wyndham Destinations Timeshare Owner Priority Team
- Marketing Management Leader – Petru Binzari
- Human Resources Recruiting Professional – Riley Fausett
- Sales Trainer – Meghan Fowler
- Sales Management Leader – Taline Habashi
- Training and Development Professional – Lisa McMenamin
- Salesperson: In-House – Donika Mejtoja
- Sales Verification Loan Officer/Quality Assurance Officer – Mychal Takao
“Resort operations continue to be the backbone of our industry, helping us stand tall in our promise to deliver great vacation experiences,” said Geoff Richards, chief operating officer at Wyndham Destinations. “Throughout the last few years, our resort operations teams have proven their ability to truly listen to owner and prospect needs, pivoting and adapting to ensure their expectations are always exceeded. A big thank you goes to our ARDA winners and all of our outstanding associates for their tireless work putting the world on vacation.”
ARDA is the trade association for the timeshare industry. Their membership is comprised of more than 500 companies that house 5,000+ individual members.
Learn more about Wyndham Destinations by visiting the company’s website.