Sea Style Yacht Partners Launches Fractional Yacht Ownership Program
Tuesday, August 23, 2022
Sea Style Yacht Partners has launched the first fractional yacht ownership program that offers both multi-hull power and sailing yachts. Sea Style Yacht Partners is an Annapolis, Maryland-based company that is part of the Sea Style Acquisitions (SSA). The company is a leader in fractional yachting for the past 20 years as well as the innovation of boat sharing programs including SailTime, PowerTime, and Embark Scheduling Software.
Sea Style Yacht Partners offers a great opportunity for yacht ownership by offering the option to buy a 25% or 50% share in a fully crewed yacht or a large luxury catamaran, with a focus on the market between 60′ and 150′.
“We recognize many potential yacht buyers are seeking a higher level of service and a turnkey yachting experience from the moment of purchase to the time they are underway in the most desirable boating destinations,” says Mathias Chouraki, president of Sea Style Yacht Partners and veteran yacht broker and licensed commercial captain. “Our company is capitalizing on the clear trend of the past decade that shows exponential growth in luxury shared goods, from private aviation to extravagant villas and yachts.”
How the fractional ownership program works:
- Owners can purchase a 25% or 50% share of a luxury yacht that is equipped with high-end amenities
- Sea Style Yacht Partners shares can be financed with their exclusive loan programs that offer clients a cash investment.
- Operational costs are shared by each client based on their ownership percentage. The accounts for the vessel are managed by Sea Style. They also offer the owners an easy-to-ready monthly expense statement.
- All the operations including crew management, insurance, dockages, repairs, and maintenance are handled by Sea Style Yacht Partners.
- Owners are guaranteed between 7 and 14 weeks a year based on their ownership level.
- Owners are able to plan their vacation far in advance or even last-minute (48-hour notice) if no other owners are on the vessel.
- Sea Style Yachts may be in locations from the Mediterranean Sea to the Caribbean and East Coast USA (Florida, Hamptons, Rhode Island, and more). Yacht relocations are planned before each season with input from the owners being taken into account.
“Yacht owners typically use their boats 5 to 8 weeks a year, and ownership in the Sea Style program allows owners the same level of usage while having their yacht fully managed so they can enjoy a luxury vacation while significantly reducing their cost of ownership,” adds Chouraki.
Learn more about Sea Style Yacht Partners on their official website.