Club Wyndham Atlanta Wins Three Awards at 2023 ARDA Timeshare Together Conference
Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Wyndham Destinations was recently recognized for its newest resort, Club Wyndham Atlanta, and took home three resort-specific ARDA Awards at the 2023 American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Timeshare Together Conference.
Club Wyndham Atlanta first opened in June of 2022. It is dual-branded as Club Wyndham Atlanta and Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham. This is the first vacation club property in the city and features a 22-story building on the edge of Centennial Olympic Park, giving guests easy access to local culture, dining, and entertainment.
ARDA honored Wyndham Destinations with the ACE Project of Excellence award for the new resort. This is one of the more prestigious awards announced at the timeshare conference.
Club Wyndham Atlanta also won awards for best Interior Design: Common Room and Marketing Team.
The design of Club Wyndham Atlanta pays homage to the city’s rich history with beautifully dramatic and modern elements, including handblown glass pieces suspended from the lobby ceiling. The resort’s marketing team was recognized for creating a timeshare marketing program in Atlanta, the first of its kind in the city. The team conducted 4,087 net tours, bringing in $12.5 million in revenue.
“Club Wyndham Atlanta is a shining example of the tremendous talent, passion and work ethic poured out by the teams and individuals that make up our Wyndham Destinations family,” said Jeff Myers, chief sales & marketing officer at Wyndham Destinations. “We’re honored to have been recognized by ARDA not once, not twice, but three times for this project, and we’re thrilled to celebrate all that went into bringing this gorgeous resort to life. Congratulations also go to all our ARDA Award winners for their tremendous accomplishments.”
Each year, the ARDA Awards highlights the best and brightest in the timeshare industry. Individuals and teams from member organizations are recognized across 49 categories. Wyndham Destinations associates and leaders were recognized by 11 other ARDA awards this year including:
- Marketing Program – Destination Dollars + GiftUp Program
- Salesperson: In-House – Robert Brown
- Salesperson: Traditional Line – Lucas Oliveira
- Salesperson: Specialty Sales – Scott Ward
- Sales Training Team – Instructional Design and Sales Training “Talent Team”
- Legal or Regulatory Manager – Donna Borthwick
- Talent Acquisition Professional – Tara Thompson
- Technology Team – Club Wyndham Waitlist Project Team
- Maintenance Manager – James “Kimo” Miguel
- Housekeeping Team Member – Frank Lopes
- Digital Magazine – Club Wyndham Destinations Fall Digital Magazine
Learn more about Wyndham Destinations and Club Wyndham Atlanta on their website.