Epcot Flower & Garden Festival During Your Orlando Timeshare Vacation
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
This year’s 20th Anniversary Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Orlando might just be the best ever, and certainly offers one more great reason to plan an Orlando timeshare vacation this spring.
Starting this week, March 6, and scheduled to run through May 19, this special event at the Disney Epcot park will include more than 70 Disney Character topiaries (including one inspired by Disney Pixar’s Monsters University) and will, for the first time ever, even offer a stroll through the land of Oz.
One of the biggest single areas ever created for the Festival, the new Oz exhibit, as described by Eric Darden, Epcot Manager of Horticulture, “…starts in the Kansas sections, where kids can play midway games in the tents. As you walk along, you travel to the land of Oz, where the kids can enjoy the large playground.” And of course, all along the way is a dazzling array of blooming flowers and plants.
But that is only the beginning.
- New this year to the International Epcot Flower & Garden Festival will be food treats at more than a dozen Garden Marketplaces. From regional favorites like shrimp and stone ground grits with Andouille sausage to “frushi” in Japan, you can now snack, sample, and taste your way through the park.
- Take in the life stages of butterfly transformation with Tinker Bell in the butterfly garden.
- View the topiary areas where Lightning McQueen and Mater from Disney Pixar’s Cars come together for a pit stop.
- Meet favorite HGTV celebrities, onsite for appearances and demos, with lots of tricks for you to enhance your home and table.
Orlando Timeshare for Your Best Florida Vacation Ever
Even if you don’t think an Orlando timeshare vacation fits your schedule this spring, timeshare resales and Orlando timeshare rentals might give you a reason to rethink that idea. Affordably priced, vacation ownership resales make it easy for you to plan a family (or a couples) getaway. Spacious timeshares enable large families to book one multi-bedroom unit, and save hundreds (or even thousands) of dollars compared to the cost of booking multiple hotel rooms. And the in-unit kitchens, dining areas, and laundry facilities (available in most resorts) mean you can save the cost of dining out as well as the need to buy an extensive vacation wardrobe or to pay costly baggage fees if you fly.
Best of all, an Orlando timeshare put you at the heart of some of the most popular vacation fun imaginable, from theme parks to city parks, lakesides to nearby beachsides.
And here’s an added treat if you take in the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival: music lovers of all ages will enjoy the Flower Power Concert Series. Scheduled each weekend through the Festival, these concerts feature favorite musicians from the 50’s to the 90’s.
America Gardens Theatre Friday – Sunday: 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, 8:00 PM
- Micky Dolenz of The Monkeez — March 8 – March 10, 2013
- Chubby Checker & The Wildcats — March 15 – March 17, 2013
- The Guess Who — March 22 – March 24, 2013
- Nelson — March 29 – March 31, 2013
- The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie — April 5 – April 7, 2013
- Paul Revere & The Raiders — April 12 – April 14, 2013
- The Village People — April 19 – April 21, 2013
- The Orchestra Starring Former Members of ELO and ELO II — April 26 – April 28, 2013
- Tommy Roe — May 3 – May 5, 2013
- Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone — May 10 – May 12, 2013
- Starship Starring Mickey Thomas –May 17 – May 19, 2013