What is so Great about September at a Disney Vacation Club Timeshare?
Monday, August 31, 2009
Residents of Orlando, Florida and Anaheim, California know something that the rest of the world doesn’t. They know that the month of September is one of the best times to plan a Disney Vacation Club timeshare vacation.
Yes, it’s still hot in both places. And in Florida it’s the peak of hurricane season while in southern California, wildfires are often at their worst.
So what makes it such a great time for a Disney Vacation Club timeshare vacation?
… Because visitation to the Disney theme parks is typically at its lowest point for the year. Families with school age children often try not to take their children out of class when school, clubs, and sports are typically just getting started. Plan a Disney Vacation Club timeshare vacation in September and you will find shorter lines and less traffic both in the parks and throughout the entire Central Florida vacation area.
Never a Bad Time for a Disney Vacation Club Timeshare Vacation
Whether it’s September or the busiest tourist season of the year, anytime you choose to vacation at a Disney park becomes more fun when you choose to stay on property in a Disney Vacation Club timeshare. Here are a few of the reasons why:
- Guests at Disney hotels and Disney timeshares can often take advantage of early entry into the parks, meaning they get a head start on everyone else as well as extra time to enjoy the attractions and entertainment.
- Even though Disney is designed for kids and kids at heart, we all get tired. When you need to recharge or grab a snack, you can bop over to your Disney timeshare, refuel and recharge, and then head right back out to the park. (Or spend the afternoon dozing by the pool while everyone else rides Thunder Mountain.)
- Not all Disney attractions and entertainment are for everyone, nor is it suited for babies or toddlers. Disney Vacation Club timeshare owners can (for a fee) schedule babysitting in their timeshare unit, letting the rest of the family avoid the stroller juggle, try the wildest rides, and stay to see the very last of the fireworks at Epcot or the Magic Kingdom.
- For children who are older, but may not be up to long days in the theme parks, Disney timeshare owners and guests can arrange for these little ones to enjoy a children’s activity center more geared to their age and interest level.
- Shop until you drop without the hassle of lugging around packages. If you are a Disney Vacation Club member or guest, you can arrange package drop off to your timeshare.
- No matter how many times you have been to the Disney theme parks, they are still magical places to be, always offering new experiences and new things to discover. When you become a Disney vacation club timeshare owner, for a little while, you leave the rest of the world behind and take up residency in the “happiest place on earth.” You become part of the Disney magic.
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Timeshare Resales
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa Timeshare Resales
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort Timeshare Resales
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas Timeshare Resales
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas Timeshare Resales
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas Timeshare Rentals
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas Timeshare Rentals
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort Timeshare Rentals
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa Timeshare Rentals
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Timeshare Rentals