Vacation Ownership Investment Conference in Orlando for Timeshare Industry
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Less than a week to go, but still time to register for the 2009 Vacation Ownership Investment Conference to be held at The Peabody Orlando. This year marks the 11th annual VOIC event, each one better than the last.
The VOIC conference is a timeshare and vacation ownership industry event targeting topics of timeshare development, successful timeshare project financing, industry branding, timeshare resort management, and vacation ownership marketing and selling. Educational sessions cover new issues and ongoing directions.
This year’s Orlando timeshare VOIC conference, appropriately titled, “Opportunity in Adversity” will focus on:
- The viability of different opportunities in vacation ownership from private residence clubs, to fractional development and resort conversions.
- Emerging trends in the habits of travelers during the current economy.
- Financial strategies for the “new normal” environment.
- How prepaid vacation ownership encourages usage, maximizing a project’s earning potential and generating additional revenue.
- And the opportunity for attendees to exchange insights and make valuable contacts with vacation ownership experts, timeshare developers, lenders, hoteliers, government and tourism officials, and others.
The conference’s featured guest speaker will be economist and author Dr. Robert Genertski, who will discuss the, “Outlook for the Economy and Financial Markets”.
To learn more about this outstanding timeshare industry event go to www.vacationownershipinvestment.com