Sunday, December 25, 2011
Thursday, November 24, 2011
It’s been said that if you focus on what you don’t have, you will never, ever feel as if you have enough.
And so on this day set aside for giving thanks, perhaps we can all focus more on what we have, rather than on what we have not.
- Living with an attitude of gratitude has been proven to reduce stress and anxiety. It can lead to lower blood pressure and enhanced levels of health and well-being.
- Expressing gratitude to others can result in closer relationships with friends, family, coworkers, all those special people you value in your life, and even those you think you can live without. An attitude of gratitude could, in fact, strengthen your marriage, heal wounded relationships, and build bridges of understanding.
- Conducting your life by the principles of gratitude releases you from many distracting burdens. Modeling gratitude not only inspires others, but ironically can open the door for the opportunities, connections, focus, and clarity that enables you to actually achieve abundance.
From all of us at Sell My Timeshare NOW and Timeshare Broker Services, we wish you and your family a safe, peaceful, and happy Thanksgiving holiday. We are grateful for your patronage, your friendship, your support and your interest and we wish you an attitude of gratitude and all the rewards that it brings.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Frankly, much of the messaging about where the timeshare industry stands and where it’s going is confusing. And because it is often difficult for those who are part of the industry to discern, it can be truly a puzzle to consumers.
Here are a few relevant facts that should be insightful to timeshare buyers, renters, sellers, and current timeshare owners in trying to get a handle on the true popularity of timeshares and the health of the timeshare product:
- The timeshare industry registered $6.4 billion in total sales volume for 2010, which represents a 1.6 percent increase over sales in 2009. This number reflects only new sales of timeshare and does not include the multi-billion dollars in timeshare resales and timeshare rentals.
- Timeshare resort occupancy rates were 79 percent in 2010; an interesting contrast to hotel occupancy rates, which rose from the previous year, but still only reached 58 percent.
- 329,200 timeshare intervals sold last year at an average price of $19,300. Again these figures reflect only at the sales of timeshare from developers, not timeshare resales that happened privately, though a timeshare broker, or through a timeshare resale advertising company.
- Beach timeshares remain the most popular and the most prevalent. Timeshare resorts at golf or theme park destinations tend to be the largest in size and island destination resorts are typically the most expensive and have the highest occupancy percentages.
- In the US, there are approximately 1,548 timeshare resorts. Differences in numbers reported for this often stem from confusion over how resorts with many phases of construction counts their properties.
- 8.1 million timeshare intervals are owned in the US alone.
With many naysayers ready to condemn the industry, reporting of its impending death and downfall, numbers like these present quite a different (and eye-opening) story.
Before you make any decisions about timeshare, get the facts. Be an informed consumer so that if you chose to rent or buy a timeshare, you wind up with a vacation product you enjoy, fully utilize, and that comes with only good surprises.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
$284,876,202 in qualified offers to timeshare owners in the first three quarters of 2011!
At Sell My Timeshare NOW and Timeshare Broker Services, we are excited to announce our third quarter sales results.
Between January 1, 2011 and September 30, 2011, Sell My Timeshare NOW and Timeshare Broker Services, as part of Vacation Hotdeal Companies, Inc., presented $284,876,202 in qualified offers to timeshare owners who contacted us seeking to sell or rent timeshare they currently own.
These qualified offers include:
- $225,000,000 in offers to buy a timeshare, and
- $60,000,000 in timeshare rental offers
- 3rd Q sales results were up 24 percent over the same quarter in 2010 at Sell My Timeshare NOW for timeshare sales and rentals
- 3rd Q sales results were up 88 percent over the same quarter in 2010 at Timeshare Broker Services for timeshare sales and rentals
Yes, that right… 88% increase in sales for Quarter3 2011 as compared to Quarter 3 2010!
And you never have to just take our word for our sales and rental offers … you can see them for yourself.
Here you can view a live feed of offers to buy or rent timeshare. You will see the ad number, the resort, the date, the amount, and the type of offer.