Home Selling Tips That Work for Timeshare Resale
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
We love to check out the advice real estate guru Barbara Corcoran has to offer for buying or selling a home or vacation property. Besides the fact that Corcoran took a $1000 loan and turned it into a five billion dollar real estate business, she is also the expert who told viewers of The Today Show to turn to online timeshare advertising—and specifically named Sell My Timeshare NOW – as the recommended way to resell timeshare.
Here’s what Barbara Corcoran’s advice about selling your home that’s equally meaningful for anyone who wants to resell timeshare.
- Remember that the most enticing homes on the market are the newest to the listings and the lowest priced.
- Stay ahead of the pricing curve in a down market.
- Be prepared to price your house 15 percent below comparable homes on the market.
- If you have to make a price reduction to get your property sold, don’t make it a tiny one that just causes your property to languish on the market even longer and eventually results in you making a second, third, or even more price drops.
In a good real estate (or timeshare sales and timeshare resales market), price your property aggressively in order to get the sale, pricing it as low as competitive properties. And in a difficult market—if you really want to sell your timeshare or your home—be the most competitively priced property in your market.
More about Barbara Corcoran from The Timeshare Authority:
- The Today Show Recommends SellMyTimeshareNOW.com for Timeshare Resales
- The Today Show’s Real Estate Expert Who Suggests Sell My Timeshare NOW, a Star on Shark Tank
And just for the fun of it, see if you can catch reruns of Barbara Corcoran wheeling and dealing during this season’s Shark Tank on ABC.