Timeshare Resales and Timeshare Rentals that Make the 2009 HOT 100 List
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Sell My Timeshare NOW has released its annual HOT 100 List, which shows the top 100 timeshare resales and timeshare rentals advertised on www.sellmytimesharenow.com. The list is based on the number of inbound offers to buy or rent timeshare.
This year’s HOT 100 List reveals some interesting trends, most notably a 56 percent increase in the number of offers to buy or rent timeshare on the HOT 100 List, compared to the previous year. The total number of offers for the HOT 100 List was 70,700.
The report also shows remarkable consistency from last year to this year in the timeshare resale and timeshare rental resort properties that make the top of the HOT 100 List — those on the Top 10. The timeshare resorts that made the Top 10 received 23,317 offers to buy or rent.
Here’s the HOTTEST Timeshares of the HOT 100, the Top 10:
- WorldMark by Wyndham, Multi-Destination Resorts (Number 1 for the second year in a row.)
- Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club, Palm Beach, Aruba
- Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas, Newport Coast, California
- Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, Maui, Hawaii
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Orange Lake’s West Village, Orlando, Florida
- Manhattan Club, New York, New York.
- Marriott’s Grande Vista, Orlando, Florida
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club, Maui, Hawaii
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at SeaWorld International Center, Orlando, Florida
The full report on all 100 HOT timeshare resales and timeshare rentals is available here: Sell MyTimeshare NOW HOT 100 List, and our official press release is available here: Timeshare Resales Offers up 56 Percent on HOT 100 List as Americans Seek Vacation Savings