Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Did you read The Timeshare Authority blog on Sunday, when we told you how you could win a free vacation through Dial An Exchange? (See: Timeshare Exchange Leader DAE, Invites Timeshare Owners to Share Their Holiday Message) Timeshare exchange company, Dial An Exchange is inviting all timeshare owners to share their holiday message and memories, and possibly win one of five DAE Options Weeks, which is 7 nights accommodations in any daeOptions property in any country, listed as available for the selected dates of travel. And in the process of creating five very happy timeshare owner contest winners, Dial An Exchange is also spreading a lot of holiday cheer.
Although you don’t have to be a DAE member (timeshare owners from any timeshare exchange company along with owners and vacation club members who have no exchange memberships are eligible to enter), DAE reminds owners that its membership is free. To be part of this contest, all you have to do is share your best holiday story, whether that is a message, a memory, or a holiday wish. You can tell your message, sing, dance… there really are no limitations but there are, of course a few rules. Submit your entry through the DAE timeshare exchange link: http://www.ilovechristmas.tv.
Timeshare Exchange Company, Dial An Exchange Contest Rules
- You must be a timeshare owner or vacation club member.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You’ll have to successfully complete the 2012 I Love Christmas Holidays DAE Challenge (that would be your message). You must complete the online entry form and supply a video about ‘Why I Love Christmas’ or featuring details of the entrant’s personal ‘Christmas Holiday Experience’, uploaded to the DAE online entry form.
- You can’t be an employee or the family member of an employee of the DAE Group of Companies.
- Entries can be submitted between December 11, 2012 and 5:00PM Australian Eastern Standard Time on Thursday January 31, 2013.
- 5 prize winners will be awarded.
- The rest of the rules are pretty obvious, but before you enter go here to read them all: Terms & Conditions.
And now, to get you thinking about your own entry, watch this video of one of the messages that’s already been submitted.