Thursday, September 12, 2013
With summer in a going—going—gone—status, many families see their opportunities for vacations diminished to a few long week-ends between now and the Christmas or Winter school break. Although timeshare owners and renters enjoy vacations year-round, with both ski holidays and winter vacations to a sunny beach being popular getaways, many could get more pleasure out of their timeshare ownership if they just understood their timeshare points a little better. Here is some helpful information that pertains specifically to Festiva timeshare points.
Like many timeshare brands, Festiva Resorts began as a deeded ownership. In 2006, Festiva Resorts initiated a timeshare points system. Some Festiva owners purchased with Festiva, while others have become members because the resort where they originally owned was acquired by Festiva. The Festiva timeshare points system is called the Festiva Adventure Club.
Aptly, Festiva describes its Adventure Club membership as being, “…like a credit card where the spending limit is based on the points you purchased and, long after you have paid the one‐time membership fee, your credit limit is reactivated year after year for you to spend as you wish…”
What can you do with your Festiva Timeshare Points?
- Use your Festiva timeshare points as currency.
- Points work for vacationing in any size unit, during any season.
- You can stay 7 nights, but you can also stay 4 or even just 3.
- Each year, your annual points are reactivated.
- You can borrow points from future years or defer unused points to the following year.
- While there are now 34 Festiva resorts, you can also exchange your Festiva timeshare points for vacations at thousands of affiliated resorts.
Festiva timeshare owners who want to use their timeshare points for a last-minute vacation have a couple of options. If you are within 30 days or less from a check-in date, you get the maximum value for your Festiva timeshare points, receiving the vacation for the lowest points value for the length of stay you plan to vacation.
If, as a Festiva timeshare owner, you make a reservation within 7 day of your check-in date, you also have the option to book a week at the Festiva “Less Go!” rate. Less Go! Vacations are last-minute holidays you can book for any timeshare unit size at any Festiva resort, during any time of year for only 1,000 points based upon availability.
More about Festiva Timeshare Resorts:
- For Festiva Timeshare, Arkansas, Alabama, and More Resorts in Branson
- Festiva Timeshare Part of Day of Caring and Festiva Charitable Fund Golf Tournament.
- Last Loyalty Day of 2012 for Festiva Timeshare Adventure Club.
- Festiva Timeshare Expands Headquarters in Asheville North Carolina.
- Festiva Timeshare Donation Supports Asheville Wildlife Park.
- Festiva Timeshare Charity Auction Proves Sometimes Less Can Mean More.